Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tron Tron Tron!!

Well the film was pretty good although not very inspirational!! All the shapes and forms in the film can already be found in Google images. I particularly like the shapes of the helmets, the disc and the lines. The piece that most captured my eye when watching a small film clip in a CAD/CAM SKE lesson was the light cycle!!

I find the shape most elegant and I think it lends itself naturally to form the housing unit of a speaker. I have started drawing up some shapes and think the end speaker is going to be a series of tightly interlocking shapes held in place by an external shell. 



Unscaled design sketches are now in place, my main source of inspiration came from this image found on Google images. I can see the wheel as the form of the speaker housing as a series of broken down components, if it will work is another matter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment